Viking's new hydraulic calculations program "Hydraulic Assistant" is available at no cost to select Viking clients. Hydraulic Assistant can be used as a standalone desktop application or directly integrated into the Revit® environment. Once a user is authorized the program is available through the normal Viking Tools for Revit® installer.
At this time the program is only available in the Americas. As this availability changes notifications will be sent to registered users.
- Fully customizable component database with support for flex pipes, pipe schedules, EQL based components, curve based components, and pumps
- Supports multiple design areas, standpipe calculations, demand / supply calculations, and more!
- Bulk edit capabilities allow quick revisions of sizing, lengths, pipe schedules, and elevations
- Supports both shift based auto-peaking (typical spacing distances) as well as shifting between real sprinklers (useful when dealing with fully drawn pipe networks such as in Revit)
- Realtime calculations offer updated results as your inputs change.
Hydraulic Assistant Desktop
- Available as a standalone desktop application - Revit® not required
- Leverage the Pipe / System Generator to quickly generate a typical tree, grid, or loop system with full control over sizing, spacing, and more.
- Utilize the 3D Viewer to interactively design, review, and modify your system.
Hydraulic Assistant Revit® Integration – Viking Analysis
- New Viking Analysis tab allows you to quickly calculate an existing Revit® pipe system.
- 3 easy steps to calculate - set your supply, choose your design area(s), extract your pipe network - and your calculations are complete!
- Fully compatible with the desktop version of the program.